Re: TR6 - painting radiator shroud

To: John Worthy <jworthy@pcug.org.au>
Subject: Re: TR6 - painting radiator shroud
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 06:41:39 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
John:

No, you don't want to use regular spray paint. Go to
your local automotive parts shop and get some black
spray paint used for bumpers (various brands exist).
This works great on the shroud. I did it two years
ago and it still looks great. It will not give you
a gloss finish but the original was mat.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6