Re: TR4 Seat Rails & Other TR4 Stuff

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR4 Seat Rails & Other TR4 Stuff
From: cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil (Bruce T. Clough)
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 13:48:28 -0400
Brad,

No. Similar to TR3 (in fact, I've used TR4 rail on a TR3 before), but not later
TR4s.

Seems like I picked a bad week to be on TRavel - gobs of TR4 stuff, but it
looks like Art, Chip and the rest of the folks have done all the answering.  In
response to some of the postings over the week:

1. TR4 on Trunk Lids:  We know it started after CT584, but before CT980 if we
believe what we've seen at shows.  Do listers who have cars inbetween want to
volunteer info on their cars?

2. Positive vs Negative grounds on TR4As.  All we've seen have been negative
ground cars.  Andy, I suppose positive ground cars could be around, will have
to make a note in the manual about this.

Bruce Clough
TRA TR4 Head Judge & Large Mopar Collector...