RE: Hmm...

To: "'Nathan Coraor'" <ncoraor@csrlink.net>
Subject: RE: Hmm...
From: Chris Prugh <prubrew@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:35:30 -0700
Cc: Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Nate,

        Do not despair.  Dad will probably give in and help once you truly show
you have the desire by starting yourself.  Dads, like  myself, are usually busy
with projects of their own, but I have yet to meet a dad who could resist
showing his offspring the "right way to do that" :)

        Plus, with the list, you have a veritable research facility at your
disposal here.  Go for it!

Chris Prugh
72 Spitfar
Morgan Hill, CA