RE: Hmm...

Subject: RE: Hmm...
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 15:43:07 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "'Nathan Coraor'" <ncoraor@csrlink.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Fri, 18 Sep 1998, Chris Prugh wrote:

> Ok, Dad is seriously _not_ interested in helping me rebuild the Spitfire
> which leaves... me.  Is it possible to do a one man rebuild (except the
> heavy stuff... I can commandeer his help on that stuff...)?  I really want
> to do this but apparently I can't have Dad's help.

Well, unless you really need the help, go for it.  I have too much help
from Dads and the like :-)  (hope he doesn't see this)

It's nice to have willing help, but all too often they get in the way, or
can't read your mind, or step on something you've been carefully avoiding
(I have bent chrome now... grr)... if you can swing it, go it alone.  I
did.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm