Re: Pinstripes removal

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Pinstripes removal
From: Bristol7@aol.com
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 10:18:12 EDT
 Jack,  I think if you go to a Bodyshop supply house or look
 in Eastwood Co.'s catalog you may find a hand (air)-drill
 mounted "eraser" used for removing vinyl pinstripping,
 and other types of adhesive applied stuff. This eraser is
 a disk about 4 inches across and made of a soft material.
 I believe there are some applications and paint types this
 wheel should not be used on....Ask a  reputable bodyshop
 supply house about uses. I have never used this tool and
 don't know its effectiveness or cost. Perhaps a lister has
 experience here? No implied or intended financial interest,
 so on and so forth........Good Luck! Let us know how you
 make out.

 Best Regards,
 Kirk Yonker
 81 TR8 Fi BOS