Leon spotted

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Leon spotted
From: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 21:59:49 -0400
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Listers,
         I just returned from British car day,at Bronte creek park in
Oakville,Ontario,Canada. It was a Great time. Seemed to be a large
turnout. While there,I met Leon Guyot,and he shared stories of where he
has been, and where he's going.He looks to be having a fine time,and
wanted to know if I would drop a line to the list's as he won't be
getting to a computer for a day or two. Not being much on writing,I"ll
just say that your car looks fine,Dan, And I wouldn't have met Leon if I
didn't have my Spitfires list sticker on my windshield (Thanks again Joe
Curry)Leon will be writing soon and I'm sure it will be more interesting
than this.
                                               Bob Harris