Lost and now found TR3

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Lost and now found TR3
From: Ron Kilgour <Ron_Kilgour@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 1998 18:34:37 -0800
Greetings all,
        A friend of mine 'found' an abandoned TR3A. (TS 74088  L) in a long
abandoned orchard.  It is very rough condition with absolutely no road
acess within a half mile.  There is an old farm house about half a mile
away but there are two or three creeks between it and the car.  There
may have been some bridges at one time but all traces are a long time
gone.  We are currently trying to trace the owner(s).  If anyone can
help it wouwld be appreciated. The car is located in the above mentioned
orchard above the city of Nelson BC, Canada. The car colour is blue.
The front cowl has been welded on - no seams.  The soft top is there but
folded back.  I suspect this is an old car which was stolen and dumped.
I will be contacting the local police tomorrow to try and trace it. The
goal(s) here are to get permission to rescue it and restore it if we can
get it out or to use it as a parts car. Any help would be appreciated.