Re: no lbc content computer question

To: "Gano, Ken" <kengano@advant.com>
Subject: Re: no lbc content computer question
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 02:03:53 -0500
Cc: triumphs mail list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Ken,

One thing that got me...

Make sure your identity configured in netscape is the same as you
subscribed to the list with. It could be a typo or using a different
address entirely. The list server will not post emails sent by
non-subscribers apparently. Look in Edit/Preferences/Mail &
Groups/Identity and check the "Email address" field - it should be the
same in both instances of netscape.

Vic M.

--
1977 Triumph Spitfire 1500 <*> http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/

 "There will come a time when you think everything is finished.
                   That will be the beginning."

                         (Louis L'Amour)