Leon's Travels

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Leon's Travels
From: Tom Beaver <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 08:46:00 -0500
List

Leon made it to Indy from Ted S in Pandora via the Dayton Air Museum Friday
evening around 6:30PM. We had dinner and toured my collection of "stuff"
and then went to see a good friend of mine Scott Hamer who collects diecast
cars especially Triumphs. We travelled in a 57 Ford brought by Frank
Heathcote, my Herald partner. I think Leon really enjoyed the ride although
I could not understand much of what he said. He got shotgun. We were
cruising!!

Saturday we took some pictures and he was off to Toronto by 9:30. He was
trvelling in style. Nice car Dan.  I told him to stop by the Auburn Cord
Duesie Museum in Auburn, In.  A great museum.

Regards
Tom Beaver