moovin in the fast lane

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: moovin in the fast lane
From: Scott.Mackay@intl.sematech.org
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 11:53:37 -0500
Dear Geezer,

I followed you opinions of correct speed for our vehicles with great interest.
When I had the incorrect speedo installed, it was such that I show traveling at
70 but was actually only moving about 55.  Could this be your underdrive
option??

Unfortunately, when traveling in to work, if I set the cruise control (read
foot) for anything below 65 (which is the speed limit), I get run over.  Staying
to 70-75 keeps me out of harms way for the most part.  If I took your
suggestions, 50 in the left lane, bright lights on and flashing at
anything going by, I'm afraid I'd look like armadillo roadkill!

Scott Mackay
Austin TX
(where the armadillos are stuffed or feet up on the side of the road)