Back in the fold....New TR6

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Back in the fold....New TR6
From: Mike and Cheryl Barron <barron@solve.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 19:35:48 -0500
Well, sanity has returned to the Barron household, after a brief
flirtation with the big Healey world.  Spent two months trying to find a
good one,  figuring how to get one transported from who knows where,
Nova Scotia, Salida CO, Alabama, jeeze!  So, when a good friend decided
to sell me his 22,000 mile 73' TR6, we jumped at it, and are now the
owners of  REGINALD.   This will be the car to take us through Maine
next fall when the leaves are changing, and up through the mountains in
Idaho during the summer months.

It's got the original redline tyres, so we have decided to by minilite
replicas and new tyres, switching back to the originals for shows,
etc.    Anybody got a set for sale, good condition?

Triumphfites, please forgive us.  We shall not err again....

Mike Barron
73 TR6
60 TR3