New addition, came to my senses.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: New addition, came to my senses.
From: Mike and Cheryl Barron <barron@solve.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 07:40:14 -0500
A few weeks ago I announced the sale of our beloved 70 TR6 (Chauncey) in
favor of finding a really nice BJ8 to vacation in.   Unlike certain high
politicians, I now freely confess to this irrational behavior, and beg
the forgiveness of all on this list.

I have purchase a 73, Pimento red TR6, with 22,000 actual miles, a car
that I have known for about 5 years, as it was owned by a friend.  Name:
Reginald.   Original paint took about five hours to restore back to some
sembalance of beauty,  engine misses at low rpm when accelerating, but I
think a real find.   It has the original redlines, which I would like to
replace with minilite replicas and new tires.  Anyone out their got the
minilites for sale?   It's good to be back!  And sane again.