Auto Auction

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Auto Auction
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 21:37:56 -0400
Listers,
>From reading an ad in the Roanoke Times, there will be an absolute auto
auction in southwestern Va on Oct 3rd.  Usual assortment of American
muscle iron such as GTO's, 'Cudas, and 'Vettes.  What caught my eye was
the four British listings:
1) 1965 Sunbeam Tiger
2) 1966 Sunbeam Tiger
3) 1959 Bug-eyed Sprite
4) 195? MGA in parts

also a 302 Ford engine for any Dan Masters wantabes out there ;-)

My desire for a restored Tiger is almost as great as the desire for a
restored TR250.  Unfortunately, the good sturdy women says three LBC's
in a two car garage is more than any man should want for.  If anyone has
an interest in these cars, send me an email and I'll give you the
limited info in the ad.

bye for now

Tom Long

64TR4