Wanted! Insurance info

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wanted! Insurance info
From: vitesse@juno.com
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 07:41:22 -0400
Now it is my turn to apologize for not paying attention.

Is this in the Triumph FAQ that Malcolm has put together?

What was the consensus of a good place to obtain insurance for our LBCs?
I'm looking for one that will not put restrictions on use / mileage.
Both cars that I want insured are works in progress, with the 250 being
the only being driven regularly, the Stag is close and should be drivable
again this winter.

The situation, a 16 YOA son who got his license, a $400 dollar every 6
months increase in the insurance to have him as a casual driver on my
pickup and if I kept the Stag on the insurance, it would cost another
$200 every 6 months, just because he is here......making things worse, I
have another 16 YOA due to get his license next month!

Thank you and I promise I won't just delete messages anymore<VBG>.

Hugh R. McAleer
Jonesboro, GA