Re: TR& mystery dash bracket

To: Bob Danielson <rdaniels@snet.net>, "list, triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR& mystery dash bracket
From: Turner & Turner <turner@turner.se>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:39:57 +0200
I don't think it's that one, Bob, that's the "anti-torque strap, which, if you
trace it further back, you'll see is H-shaped, rather than Y-shaped (part
154168). The one I'm trying to identify, it says in the Moss catalogue (page 30,
part no. 611531, illus. 127), attahces to the steering column bracket.

If you can shed any more light, please let me know.

Adam Turner
'74 TR6