Re: Anco

To: "Mark A. Bunce" <bunce@alma.edu>, Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Anco
From: Cliff Pike <cpike@mgl.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 10:50:35 -0400
The bellows is mounted on the rear of the box that holds the master
cylinders for the brake and clutch, up on the firewall, below the
instrument panel and behind the steering wheel. It seems that one may be
able to depress it with a knee, but I haven't got my seats in place, so
I can't tell for sure. It is not mounted on the floor.
Cliff

--
..........Come visit us at  http://www.mgl.ca/~cpike/home1.htm