Re: Overflow

To: ebk@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: Overflow
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 11:36:31 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

> Question: Is this a "normal" level or
>  is the level to be at the radiator "overflow" hole, [the level that I
>  keep trying to "top" it up to]? Thank you people, in advance, to you
>  people who will answer my question. -Cosmo

Cosmo, methinks that since the fluid in the system will expand when heated, if
you fill it to "the hole" when cool it will expand upon heating and dump the
excess into the overflow bottle. Then when it contracts on cooling you will
find it back below the hole.  You will then be chasing your tail by filling it
back to the hole.  MHO.  Cheers.

Art Kelly