U-Joints on my TR250

To: "'TRIUMPH MAIL'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: U-Joints on my TR250
From: "Stinocher, Bryan D." <bdstinocher@sewsus.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 16:53:43 -0500
Had a small problem last night getting one of my u-joints out. Got half of
it out, but not the other. Now it seems to be welded in. Do you install the
u-joints on your own, or do you farm it out? It will cost me roughly $170
total to get all of them done at NAPA. I figure that I can do some of them
myself. Any special tricks to removing these buggers (they've been on there
for 30 years, so I'm sure that doesn't help). I learned last night not to
bang directly on the u-joint cap, but I'm not sure how you make them move by
banging on the arms holding them in. Help?!

Bryan
bdstinocher@sewsus.com
502-782-7397 xt. 2284
68 TR 250 CD 5853 L