re: free TR's? Any decent (or repairable) TR-3A aft sections?

To: fergie@ntplx.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: free TR's? Any decent (or repairable) TR-3A aft sections?
From: Bush4brits@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 18:21:53 EDT
Michael,
Are these cars restorable?.......I'm working on a ground up restoration on my
'60 TR-3A (81389). I'm in possession of a decent tub that needs work around
the spare tire cavity; under the spare tire door, frame brackets, closing
panels, etc. The 2 cars I started with are too far gone, I'm afraid, and I'd
like to cut a donor body behind the rear wheel and splice it onto mine.
I live in RI and would appreciate input from you and other listers out there.
TIA
Bob Stahlbush
60 TR-3A
66 MGB