GT6/Spitfire swap

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GT6/Spitfire swap
From: Harris Goodkind <tr_250@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 08:26:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,
I know this has been discussed at length before, but I
need to know for myself this time.  I just acquired a
'69 GT6+ and know of a round-tail Spitfire of unknown
vintage.  A Sixfire sounds like fun, and will keep me busy through the
winter.
Sooooo, I know the easiest way is to switch body tubs and use the GT6
bonnet for engine clearance.  What else needs to be done?  Also, will
TR250/6 intakes and headers fit the GT6+ head?  Anything else common
to the GT6+ drivetrain from other models?
Thanks to all!

==
Harris Goodkind
Hanford, California