FAQs and hard tops

To: The Usual Suspects <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: FAQs and hard tops
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 21:11:02 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone

It seems that the college chose today as the day to "upgrade" (fix) the
main internet server.  It also seems that a majority of the messages
spewed forth today by the Triumphs-List have missed my mailbox.

If one or two of the listers with a "handle on things" could email me the
gist of 1) winterizing yer Triumph and 2) installing glass, I will put
them into to FAQ when next possible.

I had a good day hardtop-making.  The form is almost complete, just need
to do the leading edge, then mask everything within resin-range.  Hope to
have it 75% done tomorrow.  I tried to make the top look like a surrey
car, but naturally it won't be stuck to the car in the same fashion :-)

My aim is to have the top waterproof enough to drive under by Monday,
which is when my gas tank is scheduled to be finished.  Here's hoping.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm