RE: Gas Mileage

To: "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Gas Mileage
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 10:22:33 -0600

If you mean US gallons that is pretty much bang on. If you mean imperial
gallons it sounds kinda low. At least according to my results.

My mileage varies from about 26 mpg highway to 18-20 mpg city (depending on
what kind of city driving I do - I avoid commuting and going to malls etc
like the plague). I'm using US gallons for these calculations.

Oh yeah, my numbers are with an  O/D car which makes a huge difference in
highway mileage if you use it (and I do).

--- Peter Zaborski  CF58310UO  Calgary,Canada ---