1980 MGB for sale

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 1980 MGB for sale
From: "Michael Cline" <mcline@c4.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 12:23:42 -0600
Help..... Please buy my 1980 MGB LE (Limited Edition) so I can get a 1981
TR7 with FI and 5-speed that I have put down a deposit on. The B runs
strong. Black / black. 74,350 miles. 4-speed (no overdrive). Alloy wheels,
new tires (185/70-14 with less than 500 miles), all new brakes, Crane
XR-700 electronic ignition, all new heater and coolant hoses, new exhaust,
rebuilt carb, manual choke, luggage rack, front air dam. It had the Dealer
installed A/C that I removed and have in boxes that I will include with the
car or sell separate. Car is in excellent shape (although the paint is a
little thin in spots). The car is in the Denver, CO metro area. $3,800 OBO.
Don't let this one get away. I need the cash! Call or e-mail for more
details. 303-645-1421 / mcline@c4.com