New to the team

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New to the team
From: "Jan & Alma Westerhof" <awesterhof@hetnet.nl>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 20:46:38 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"

Hello All,

I just subscribed to the Triumph team.
My name is Jan Westerhof and I am the owner of a Triumph TR3-A.
I purchased the Triumph in 1973 (yes 25 years ago) from a guy who bought it
in Germany and wanted to restore it. However he could not cope with the
ruined electrics, (nothing to do with Lucas this time, just vandalised) and
so decided to sell.
I have since restored it after running it as it was (with the electrics
reaired of course) for seven years.
I then spent 4 years (1980-1984) to restore it before it would fall apart.
I subsequently used it quite a lot just for fun. Untill the kids arrived, I
now use it a bit less but that will change again.
I am still trying to trace the first owner, a German architect called Horst
Graisowsky. I managed to speak to the second German owner a couple of years
ago after advertising in a German Clasic Car magazine. This Guy was not
really interested I think. If it will be of any interest, this guy had
become very indecently rich in the meantime. It must have helped enormously
that he sold the TR!

Regards,

Jan Westerhof

TR3A  TS 62292LO