Re[2]: TR6 Yokahamas

To: <rdaniels@snet.net>
Subject: Re[2]: TR6 Yokahamas
From: john_mcmaster@dpa.act.gov.au
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:58:17 +1000
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
     Bob,

     I've driven mine fairly hard - rallies, super sprints, skid pan events
     etc. so it's a bit hard to judge for 'normal' street use.  I suppose
     I've averaged around 16,000km per set.  Although I swapped the first
     set over after only 9,000km!  I'd expect you'd get 4 years fairly
     easily with normal street driving - you should get at least 30,000km
     but depends on driving and road conditions etc....  Good luck!

     John Mc
     '71 TR6 PI
     'Fast is First'