Leon's adventures in b-burg

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Leon's adventures in b-burg
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 17:21:25 PDT
Leon and Co.,

Sorry I missed the excitement. I was in Blacksburg last weekend too
visiting friends and watching the Hokies play.  I'm a Tech student but
this semester I'm down near Raleigh NC working a co-op term with Nortel.
If I would have checked my mail while in town we could have taken the
car over to campus and used the Hybrid Electric vehicle's (Animul-H2:
hydrogen powered fuel cell Lumina) repair bay.  I have the keys! :)

I wasn't driving my spit anyway so I'd feel left out.  Oh well, I would
have liked to meet everyone though.  And I'm glad Leon gave such a
glowing review of the only state I've ever lived in.

maybe next time..

Ryan Smith
Mechanical Engineering, Virginia Tech ----> Pitt 7  VT 27 (4-0)
72 Emerald Green Spitfire