Re: TR3 questions

To: paulpop@ssnet.com
Subject: Re: TR3 questions
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 20:46:01 EDT
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

<< Some questions .. simple I think ..

 1.  Best recommendation for having tach rebuilt
   Nisonger Instrument 914-381-1952
 2.  How do I gain access for topping up transmission fluid ... am I missing
 something incredibly simple here
    Depending on year access thru either the top right plug in the tranny
tunnel or a plug in the left side. Get under the car and see if there's a plug
in the driver side of the trans 'bout 1/2 way up. If there, you undo it and
add oil via the rubber plug in the side of the tranny tunnel. If not you
should have a rubber plug in the top right side. Underneath should be a
dipstick. Add oil thru this hole. Be careful with the smelly oil in the
cockpit! BTW if you have synchro 1st you have the hole in the side (later
trans).
 3.  Blocks or no blocks when winter storing
      Don't ask me I live in Florida!
 thanks

 Paul Poplawski, Ph.D. >>

Ken Nuelle