Re: Smiths tach light question

To: "Scott Decker" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Smiths tach light question
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:21:10 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Yes Scott, it is a pull out.  I assume you're talking about a metal bodied
light fixture, it looks like it doesn't pull out but it does, no special
tools required.  I believe this one has about six metal tabs made of a mild
spring type steel that keep it seated and resist turning.  You should be
able to rock it back and forth a few times to get it out, and reinstallation
is by pushing it back in.  I even think NAPA stocks replacement sockets
(generic part)

Dave Korzun
'69 GT-6