Re: Winter Storage / slip'n'slide'n

To: Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>
Subject: Re: Winter Storage / slip'n'slide'n
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:16:55 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>would give Californian SOME of that slip'n'slide winter drive feeling
>their otherwise would miss. Whenever they felt for it, they could even spray
>some oil on the tyres to simulate sudden snowfalls.
Oh don't worry, whenever we get just a little drizzle around here, enough
to wet down the roads, it lift's the oil film (on the road, not in the
crankcase. . ) enough to provide plenty of slip and slide as evidenced by
the sudden increase in the number of accidents on such days.  That's when I
take the truck :-), hey I've got to use it sometime, or Id have to put it
up on blocks for Triumph storage, instead of winter storage-

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire