Re: U-Joint Lubrication

To: "Edward Hamilton" <hamilton@ptd.net>, "Eric Straub" <ericst@MICROSOFT.com>
Subject: Re: U-Joint Lubrication
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 08:39:34 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I concur - I installed the same type U-joints on my 72 Spit when I rebuilt
the half shafts last year.  My U-joints actually came with the set screws
already in place and the zerk extension plugs to use when servicing them.
Seems to work well and no worry of a zerk fitting binding in the U-joint.

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U
64 Spitfire - FC42218L