Re: fuel injection anyone???

To: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: fuel injection anyone???
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:45:24 -0700
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
>i was just surfing around and came across an engine managment
>supplier, and some thought that i had at one time resurfaced.  put
>together a fuel injection system for my spit.
**********************************
No Its quit possible, in fact TWM has throttle bodies for Stromberg and SU
manifolds, complete with injectors.  Plan on spending at least a grand, if
not more though.  I am in the process of fuel injecting the V6 in my spit
using a GM throttle body system and already have over $600, and that's just
for the computer with modified chip and the Holley throttle body.  I still
need a wiring harness (about $260) and various sensors fuel pump etc.) Plus
I have to make an adaptor for the throttle body-I just finished installing
the upgraded fuel lines, and fitting for the oxygen sensor in preparation
for the upcoming swap.  I'm running out of room to put stuff in this car
:-) Ah the fun never stops!

72 V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire