Re: fuel injection anyone???

To: nikolai jaremka <njaremka@yahoo.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: fuel injection anyone???
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:00:43 EST5EDT
Nik,

This thread comes up regularly. I would think it's easy enough now that all the
serious
racers a regoing to FI. TWM induction makes EFI throttle bodies in the shape of
Weber
DOCE's. They bolt right up to the Weber manifolds. I'd use the Electromotive
engine
management set up. Put a serial port on your dash and a laptop on the passenger
seat
and you could basically "draw" your spark advance and fuel curves parked at the
local
diner. I've seen pictures of throttle bodies in the shape of SU's too...

Did I mention that you could probably buy a drivable Spit for half of what this
would
cost?

But yeah, with a mass air sensor set up, you could bolt a turbo or supercharger
right on
too...
Christopher M.Lillja
Marketing Associate