AW: TR headlights

To: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Subject: AW: TR headlights
From: "Sloot, B." <b.sloot@KPN-Telecom.NL>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 17:05:00 +0200
Cc: Triumph TR6 <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Tom,

I don't know if they are available for a TR but  the headlights you probably
mean are also fitted on new European cars. Two versions are available: the
kind Mercedes and BMW uses are very expensive. You need servo's which
garantee that the lights are always pointed downstars. This version will
probably never come available for TR. The kind you can use are also fitted
on for example Alfa's. If i find them i let you know.

        Bennie Sloot
        71 TR6 PI
Afzender: Linda Long (IM)