Re: Insanity strikes again!

To: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Subject: Re: Insanity strikes again!
From: Henry Frye <thefryes@iconn.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 11:14:30 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 09:53 PM 9/28/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Well listers,  I did it again.  I bought ANOTHER Triumph!

snip

Brad,

You are an inspiration to us all. Thanks to you, the rest of us will be
able to tell our wives such things like:

There are people who buy cars sight unseen, because the price sounds good;

You can never have TOO many projects;

You can always change your mind on what car will be restored, and what car
is good for parts;

Driving 1000 miles for a car that doesn't run IS a responsible, mature
thing to do;

Yes, Honey, I can use almost any part from the TR3 on the TR4; and

I can make room for another Triumph in the driveway, no problem. By the
way, you don't mind parking on the street, do you Honey???