Books

To: "List, Tiumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Books
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 22:19:12 +0100
Cc: "List Spitfire" <Spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Guys,

Sorry to thrash the list in my own apparant self-interest but the closing
date for orders for my own humble book offering, closes tomorrow. For the
many who have ordered, many grateful thanks. To those who were planning to
do so but haven't yet got around to it, an Email to the addresses shown
below where you can pay in your own currency will hopefully mean you don't
miss the boat.
Finally, are any of you in touch with people who own Triumphs but are not
Emailable or using such services. A phone call or two to such people will
have them added to the order list NOW - as I'm not planning to order extra
copies on the basis they might be sold one day.

John Mac

"Life at Triumph" in print - unique pictures and lots more. See info at
http://www.toolbox.ndirect.co.uk/triumphbook
ORDER LINE STAYS OPEN UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30, 1998.
You can order your book through:

CANADA   Bri. Col. Triumph Registry:        michael_bayrock@bctransit.com
NEW ZEALAND   Ashley Southgate:         ashleys@es.co.nz
UK   THE AUTHOR:                                 jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
UK  Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register:      t2000@compuserve.com
UK  Triumph Sports Six Club:                 bernard@tssc-hq.demon.co.uk
USA   Vintage Triumph Register:               HHUMM53@aol.com
The book will NOT be available from shops - only from the Author and Agents