Good News / Bad News

To: TR <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Good News / Bad News
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 20:49:58 -0700
The good news is, I now have an up-to-date tetanus shot! The bad news
is, I also have 6 stitches in my chin! Seems that one of the "free" TR3s
I just took possession of basically has no frame. When the flatbed
showed up at my house we had a heck of a time getting it off the truck
since most of the undercarriage was resting on the flatbed. We literally
pried it off with a couple of 2x4s! Well, mine slipped and I fell
forward and hit my chin on a the end of a very rusty pipe - part of the
DPPO's (yes, at least two P's there - wouldn't want to give my "donor" a
bad name!) makeshift luggage rack. Am I clever or WHAT!!!?? See what you
missed, Henry??!

The moral? Don't be a clutz, I guess. Or better yet, let the flatbed
driver do his thing while you stand around with a cold drink in your
hand!

Anyway, I now have two TR3's that will never see the road again - but
lots of spare parts - and isn't that what parts cars are for? My wife
wants her garage back already!

Michael (always hated shaving anyway) Ferguson
Vernon CT
1960 TR3A TS65633
1960 TR3A TS73556