Re: TR headlights

To: Andy <adixon@oao.com>
Subject: Re: TR headlights
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:44:48 -0500 (CDT)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

        Guys... If you want halogens for your TR, why not go out and buy
        halogen sealed beams? they run about $20 a pop and they look just
        like a regular headlights except if you look real close at the big
        bulb (DON'T look at it when it's ON, ya damn idjit) you can see an
        eensty little halogen bulb nestled inside.

        Hell, I kn' buy an awful lot of beer or one hell of a nice bottle
        of single malt with the $100 I saved...

        BTW, if ya want to know they're Sylvania Halogens (2D1's I think)

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois