Re: Looking for Herald manual

To: bharris <harris88@rochester.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Looking for Herald manual
From: kengano@advant.com (Gano, Ken)
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 23:27:47 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I have the following:

Triumph Herald Saloon and Coupe Spare Part Catalog, 3rd Ed. part
#508074/ USA

Triumph Herald Spare Parts Catalog, Accumulative Amendment #6, part
#510597

Schedule of Repair Operation Times, Triumph Herald Models, (Feb. 1961)

Triumph Herald, (subtitled)  All Models 1959 to 1971 948 cc 1147cc 1296
cc., by Haynes.

I am not interested in selling any, but would be happy to forward you
images (even over the 'net if we have compatible systems) of any
required pages.  I am saving them for my next project.  A Model Ten.

Ken Gano
kengano@advant.com