Re: Bryan Stinocher's TR 250

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Bryan Stinocher's TR 250
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 00:32:35 EDT
Hey List-

A month ago or so I discovered Bryan Stinocher was interested in a TR project
and further that he also lived in Bowling Green, KY. We e-mailed each other
and several people offered him advice on a suitable purchase. He eventually
purchased a TR 250. It is very "suitable," quite rust free and will make a
nice car when finished.

Tonight, a car buddy of mine and I traveled a few miles to view the project,
saw the car and met Bryan and his family. Without this list, we may have never
met.

I am also restoring a TR 250 and having one only a few miles away will, I am
sure, prove invaluable.

Many thanks to those who make this list possible.

Regards-

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY

1954 TR2