RE: TR6 Wheel color

To: Bandre Frank Contractor AMC/SCP <Frank.Bandre@scott.af.mil>
Subject: RE: TR6 Wheel color
From: sanborn@net1plus.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 13:37:04 -0400
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

>My daily driver 76 TR6 needs to have the wheels refinished.  Not planning to
>have it 'show car' quality, but would like to keep it as close to original
>colors as possible.  Anyone know of a spray paint the will match the wheel
>color as close as possible?  Thanks in advance.
>
>Frank
>'76 TR6

Frank,

The Eastwood Co. catalog shows a silver paint that is claimed to be just the
right wire wheel soft silver color for Triumphs, MGs, et al.  I have no direct
experience with this paint to offer,  but others may have used this product.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L  Groton,MA
sanborn@net1plus.com