Re: Car Mag

To: "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Car Mag
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 17:17:07 -0400
Cc: Kiitsg@aol.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
I posted a note a couple of weeks ago, but got no response so I'll try again. I
saw an ad somewhere for a US publication called "British Cars". I think it was a
bi-monthly. Is anyone on the list familiar with this mag? Is it any good? There
are too few magazines available and this one may even have prices in dollars
instead of pounds!! Thanks.

Michael Ferguson