Re[2]: Car Mag

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>, "Kevin B. Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Car Mag
From: Bud_Rolofson@nps.gov (Bud Rolofson)
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 17:25:49 -0400
Cc: Kiitsg@aol.com, Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Saw that mag at lunch today and saw absolutely no Triumphs in it except for
those in the ads.  I was disappointed since there were pics from a number of
different summer shows around the country.  Lots of MGs and Big Healeys.  They
even had a number of pics of an Alfa Romeo.  But NO TRs.  Don't know if that's
always the case.

Bud 71 TR6 CC57365