Re: Heat Shield

To: <emanteno@ibm.net>
Subject: Re: Heat Shield
From: "Ed Woods" <fogbros@nb.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 17:28:52 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Irv,

Thanks. When my brother's '76 didn't restart after a run and pause for state
inspection, I suspected something like this was the cause. After a short
time it started as well as ever, having changed nothing or found anything
wrong. Guess it had a chance to cool a bit. Hope one of the Listers comes up
with a pattern or source for a heat shield.

Regards,

Ed