Re: Tools For Engine Rebuild

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Tools For Engine Rebuild
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 19:55:05 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Barry,

Thanks for the pointer.  I saw most everything there I need except for the
inside micrometer but I think that's just due to the weak search engine on
the website.   They have a 3 piece .0001 micrometer set for $39.99 and a
dial indicator and stand in the same range.

I will wait for a catalog and order the complete set.  I must have a Harbor
Freight catalog down the basement from before I moved 3 years ago.  I have
ordered from them before but I was not always happy with the quality.

Anyone bought these "CEN-TECH" brand instruments from them.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4          CT16260L  - Groton,  MA
sanborn@net1plus.com