Re: Dan's TR6

To: tomomalley@hey.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Dan's TR6
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:03:37 EDT
Listers,

A few hours ago, I recieved a call from Leon, from London, offering to re-
imburse me for the cost of the hood repair. He said he felt it was his
responsibiltiy, as the car was under his control at the time. The mechanical
problems were, of course, beyond his control.

As a result of Leon's offer, I will not be out the money I originally thought
I would be.

I feel rather sheepish now, almost like the boy who hollered "wolf," but at
the time I wrote to the list and mentioned the expense, I didn't know Leon was
going to help. I think it is most gracious of him to do so.

Hopefully, the engine repair will not be too expensive.

I am deeply appreciative of the strong support and good will of the folks on
this list. I only hope I can live up to the good words Tom spoke of me.

Again, thanks to all of you, and to Tom for initiating the offers. And I
promise not to let the repairs cut into my time on this list (I can't say the
same about the "honey-dos" my wife has planned for me <g> - she carries a big
stick).

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

                    http://www.sky.net/~boballen/mg/Masters/index.html