Re: scratch removal

To: Lawrence Schilling <lchillin@siu.edu>
Subject: Re: scratch removal
From: Terrence Begley <tbegley@lucent.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 11:43:38 -0400
Cc: TRIUMPHS@Autox.Team.Net
Regarding the GS27 scratch remover advertised on TV, the information
enclosed with the product states that if you can detect the scratch with
your fingernail, it cannot be removed by the product. It seems to be a
polishing compound of some sort. My son and his buddy found out the hard
way (expecting a miracle cure for parking lot scratches)

Just my .02 worth.

Terry B.
'61 TR3A TS72955L