Re: TR headlights - the sequel

To: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Subject: Re: TR headlights - the sequel
From: "unicorn7" <unicorn7@mail.icnet.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 00:53:42 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
If I recall correctly, the rule/regulation is that when approaching head on
lights will be at low beam at (not sure) 500 yards.  and it does not
differentiate between 2 lane or divided Highway.  Bottom line, it's a good
idea to occasionally review a DMV "Rules of the Road" every few years, and
when you move to another state, since small seemingly insignificant changes
can be the cause of errors and tickets.  A few things have changed besides
the speed limits on the interstate since most of us got our first driver's
licensee, and you'd at least have proof in writing that the Geezer is
violating the law when he commandeers the left hand lane on I-whatever, and
could feel obligated and justified in your annoyance.  (sorry Geezer, too
easy a target to pass up.)

Dave Korzun
'69 GT6+