RE: Triumph Suppliers

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Triumph Suppliers
From: "Gambony, Jim" <jim.gambony@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:38:04 -0600
I think the real message should be:  thanks to ALL the suppliers....

Yes, Moss started as an MG supplier and that's where their strength is....
but they are trying to serve Triumph owners as well
TRF has been Triumph from the beginning, but has branched into other areas,
sometimes at the risk of the Triumph business.....
The folks at BPNW and Spitbits have been refreshing in their levels of order
taker knowledge and customer care..
Vicky B has always been a great way to cross reference parts (see, that TR7
shifter nob doubles as a Spitfire wheel cylinder....)
Special Interest... well I won't go there today, I'm trying to be
positive....

Anyway, have a great weekend all!

Jim