Headlights

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Headlights
From: "Bob Danielson" <rdaniels@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 08:04:22 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I followed up on a recent post and got a price quote (shown below) on these
headlights for a TR6. The question is, can the stock Lucas Alternator handle
the overwattage (80/100 watt) conversion. The link at the bottom gives a
good overview on dichroic lighting. These lights seem to generate a
love/hate response. Does anyone on the list have any experience driving a
car with them? I know there's lots of opinions on "looking" at them!

"We  have a complete dichroic conversion kit in stock for your
vehicle for $69.95.  The kit includes a sealed beam conversion
kit which replaces your sealed beams with E-code composite housings
and (2) #H4 E-code dichroic Ion Blue capsules (available in stock
wattage (55/60 watt) or overwattage (80/100 watt).
Add $7 for 3-day shipping.
To place your credit card or COD order
please call our toll free order line at 1-888-528-8658
(hours 8am-11pm EST)"
http://www.autooptiks.com/products/dichroic.html

Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - Status at