4 Seater GT6

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 4 Seater GT6
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 19:11:28 -0000
Hey, this reminded me of something I never put in the book!
In the Berkeley Square days (early '69), a woman came into the
Showroom wanting to see what the car looked like with one installed.
Took her across the floor, opened both doors and the rear tailgate
and gestured impressively. "There you are Madam, total comfort for a
headless, legless newborn baby." I thought my description was pretty
apt, even if it was in poor taste.
Know what she did?
Hit me across the face, said I was a Philistine and because of my
remark, promptly walked out to the MG showroom and ordered a BGT.
Hell, why didn't she tell me she was six weeks pregnant when she came
in?
This also reminds me, the GT6 at Gaydon (pictured on Jim Altman's
website) is fitted with a rear seat. Is it worth me taking a pic of
it for later transmission to Jim - or are 4 seater sixes just so
common?

John Mac